FREE 25 MILE LOCAL DELIVERY: Use code 2PIECESFREEDELIVERY when ordering two or more furniture pieces.*
• Always trim wick to 1/4” prior to each lighting (do not leave wick trimmings in the wax!)
• Do not burn a candle for more than 3-4 hours at a time. Allow enough time for the candle wax to solidify before re-lighting again.
• Discontinue use when you reach the last 1/2” of wax at the bottom of your vessel.
• Do not place in areas where pets or children can reach to prevent accidental tipping.
• As a precaution, do not place on top of fine or precious furniture finishes.
• Be mindful of placement, not near draperies or under cabinet tops.
• AND....NEVER leave a burning candle unattended!
Afternoon Tea: Fragrant notes of Bergamot, lemon, violet petals, Earl Grey tea and precious woods.
Autumn Gatherings: Harvest season aroma of roasted hazelnut and ground cinnamon.
Back Porch: Scents of early spring hyacinths and wild sweet violets.
Best Tree Ever: Evergreen fragrance of hope and optimism.
Burlap & Barn Wood: Lingering warm notes of a hickory fire, rich tobacco and tweed.
Caramel Apple: Juicy red apples covered in the rich, buttery goodness of this fall favorite.
Clementine: Pure, sweet orange fragrance.
Cloved Orange: Warm clove and citrus orange.
Corner Bakery: Warm and wholesome fragrance of fresh baked bread.
Engagement: The promise of romance in the air!
Farmhouse: Simple and uncomplicated aromas of nature captured in a summer breeze.
Front Porch: Welcoming as a floral border and a picket fence.
Gingerbread: Freshly baked fragrance of a favorite spiced cookie.
Gladys' Kitchen: Warm & nostalgic fragrance of grandma's baking spices, crisp apples and vanilla.
Grace & Gardenia: Heavenly sweet and earthy, rich floral fragrance.
Homemade Lemonade: Sweet, tart and refreshing.
Heirloom Pumpkin: Spicy, roasted scents of the season.
Lemon Verbena: Sweet lemon is revitalizing and uplifting!
Linen: Refreshed classic linen.
Old Estate Magnolia: Stately and sweet.
Pecan Pie: The fragrance of a Southern tradition.
Pumpkin Bourbon: Warmly robust, sweet spiced pumpkin.
Silver Birch: Winter woods and a deep breath of clean, crisp winter air.
Soiree: Classic notes of warm linen, herbal tea, and sandalwood.
Southern Charm: Bless your heart with the sweetness of southern magnolia.
Southern Pear: Light and sweet fragrance of slow ripening pears
Sweet Tea: Light and refreshing fragrance of freshly brewed herbal tea.
Tobacco Barn: The scent of harvested tobacco drying in an old barn.
Tall Cotton: The scent of cotton, green hyacinth, and water lily blended with a hint of dewy cyclamen
Worn Leather: Warm Musk of weathered leather and wood.