FREE 25 MILE LOCAL DELIVERY: Use code 2PIECESFREEDELIVERY when ordering two or more furniture pieces.*
• Always trim wick to 1/4” prior to each lighting (do not leave wick trimmings in the wax!)
• Do not burn a candle for more than 3-4 hours at a time. Allow enough time for the candle wax to solidify before re-lighting again.
• Discontinue use when you reach the last 1/2” of wax at the bottom of your vessel.
• Do not place in areas where pets or children can reach to prevent accidental tipping.
• As a precaution, do not place on top of fine or precious furniture finishes.
• Be mindful of placement, not near draperies or under cabinet tops.
• AND....NEVER leave a burning candle unattended!
Gladys' Kitchen: Warm & nostalgic fragrance of grandma's baking spices, crisp apples and vanilla.
Afternoon Tea: Fragrant notes of Bergamot, lemon, violet petals, Earl Grey tea and precious woods.
Back Porch: Scents of early spring hyacinths and wild sweet violets.
Caramel Apple: Juicy red apples covered in the rich, buttery goodness of this fall favorite.
Front Porch: Welcoming as a floral border and a picket fence.
Old Estate Magnolia: Stately and sweet.
Pecan Pie: The fragrance of a Southern tradition.
Pumpkin Bourbon: Warmly robust, sweet spiced pumpkin.
Worn Leather: Warm Musk of weathered leather and wood.
Clementine: Pure, sweet orange fragrance.