• Always trim wick to 1/4” prior to each lighting (do not leave wick trimmings in the wax!)
• Do not burn a candle for more than 3-4 hours at a time. Allow enough time for the candle wax to solidify before re-lighting again.
• Discontinue use when you reach the last 1/2” of wax at the bottom of your vessel.
• Do not place in areas where pets or children can reach to prevent accidental tipping.
• As a precaution, do not place on top of fine or precious furniture finishes.
• Be mindful of placement, not near draperies or under cabinet tops.
• AND....NEVER leave a burning candle unattended!
Afternoon Tea: Fragrant notes of Bergamot, lemon, violet petals, Earl Grey tea and precious woods.
Apothecary:Drawing inspiration from the apothecaries of old. Refreshing botanical notes of juicy bitter orange and sheer rose warmed by touches of sparkling cardamom, pink pepper, hay and cedar wood.
Autumn Gatherings: Harvest season aroma of roasted hazelnut and ground cinnamon.
Back Porch: Scents of early spring hyacinths and wild sweet violets.
Best Tree Ever: Evergreen fragrance of hope and optimism.
Caramel Apple: Juicy red apples covered in the rich, buttery goodness of this fall favorite.
Cloved Orange: Warm clove and citrus orange.
Engagement: The promise of romance in the air!
Front Porch: Welcoming as a floral border and a picket fence.
Gladys' Kitchen: Warm & nostalgic fragrance of grandma's baking spices, crisp apples and vanilla.
Grace & Gardenia:Heavenly sweet and earthy, rich floral fragrance.
Homemade Lemonade: Sweet, tart and refreshing.
Heirloom Pumpkin: Spicy, roasted scents of the season.
Lemon Verbena: Sweet lemon is revitalizing and uplifting!
Old Estate Magnolia: Stately and sweet.
Peach Orchard:The sweet smell of a freshly picked peaches from the orchard, ripe and ready for eating! A lively combination of fruity peach and juicy berries sweetened with the scent of island jasmine, gardenia and creamy musk.