Cozy White Cottage Seasons
In Cozy White Cottage Seasons, popular blogger and cozy expert Liz Marie Galvan offers full-color photography, seasonally inspired decor, and doable DIY projects to help you enjoy your own cozy space in every season.
About the Book
Whether you want to create a cozy winter wonderland in your living room, a blooming summertime welcome on your deck, or an autumn refuge by your fireplace, Liz Marie Galvan's Cozy White Cottage Seasons gives you the inspiring photos, DIY ideas, and fun recipes you need to feel at home on any budget and in every season.
DIY interior designer and popular blogger Liz Marie Galvan helps you create space to snuggle up, stretch out, or kick back at home so you can focus on what matters most during the holidays and every day. Following the popularity of Cozy White Cottage, Cozy White Cottage Seasons is a beautiful, full-color photography holiday lifestyle book with easy-to-do, practical tips to make your home a cozy haven from New Year's to the following Christmas. Here you'll discover how to:
- Create cozy celebrations, traditions, and memories indoors and out
- Repurpose furniture and decor for every season
- Cultivate your flare for vintage, modern, farmhouse, or a unique style all your own
- Design a hot cocoa bar--and make other seasonally cozy recipes
- Use lighting and color to create loving spaces
- Store and manage holiday clutter
- Enjoy seasonal plants in outdoor or kitchen sink gardens
- Be inspired by family-friendly bucket lists for every season
Cozy White Cottage Seasons is a great gift for birthdays, Mother's Day, the holidays, or as a useful housewarming gift.
Liz's design tips and wisdom have been featured on the Today show, Better Homes and Gardens, and Country Living. With decorating tips, fun family traditions, and doable ways to make your home cozy in every season, Liz helps you create a beautiful living space and a grateful heart all year long.